s.e.a. aquarium behind the panel: krisflyer edition for two
13 June 2021, 2.30pm
Discover the ocean and its inhabitants like never before in this specially curated programme for KrisFlyer members.
Along this guided journey into the deep, you’ll learn little-known and interesting facts about the biodiversity and marine animals in one of the world’s largest aquariums. You’ll also get a glimpse of what goes into their care, which isn’t something regular visitors get to see.
From the graceful manta rays in the Open Ocean Habitat, to the friendly reef animals at the Discovery Touch Pool – one of the aquarium’s newest attractions – there’ll be something amazing for everyone!
Together with KrisFlyer and Mastercard, transform your KrisFlyer miles into an enriching experience.
Visit the back-of-house areas for an incredible first-hand look at the aquarium’s best-kept secrets. Go to the top of the Open Ocean Habitat and see its 40,000 residents from a dizzying new perspective. Also, get up close with poison arrow frogs, the deadly but misunderstood amphibians!
- 13 June 2021, 2:30pm.
- 11,000 KrisFlyer miles per redemption, each redemption is meant for 2 participants.
- This experience does NOT include adult or child admission tickets to S.E.A. Aquarium.
- Admission tickets to S.E.A. Aquarium MUST be purchased separately, otherwise entry to the experience will be denied. Kindly purchase admission tickets HERE.
- This experience is for children above the age of 4.
- After redemption, no further reservation will be required. Please arrive at Open Ocean Habitat Counter at least 5 minutes before the start time of the experience.
- Experience includes a $5 Meal Voucher with min. spend of $15 and a $5 Retail Voucher with min. spend of $35 when you pay with Mastercard.
Terms & Conditions:
-Redemption is on a first-come, first served basis.
-Miles redeemed are non-refundable.
-Members can redeem multiple tickets. 11,000 KrisFlyer miles will be deducted for each redemption.
-Tour is conducted in English only.
-Guests must have valid S.E.A. Aquarium admission tickets (to be purchased separately) to join the programme.
-Guests must at least 4 years old to participate.
-Late arrivals may miss certain tour components.
-No photography or videography is allowed during any back-of-house component.
-For safety purposes, all guests are required to wear proper covered footwear. Not wearing proper covered footwear might result in missing the back-of-house component.
-Redemption date and time cannot be amended.
-In case of no show on your chosen date, the redemption is deemed to be utilised. No alternative arrangement will be allowed as this redemption is only valid for your chosen date.
-For your safety, any person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the tour.
-General terms and conditions, park rules, and regulations of S.E.A. Aquarium apply.