Strawberry Shortcake Log Cake Workshop
Impress family and friends this Christmas by serving up your very own Christmas Log Cake.
Join local baker and TV presenter, Magdalene See, at this one hour online workshop where you’ll learn how to bake your way to a beautiful and delicious Strawberry Shortcake Christmas Log Cake that’s perfect for the season’s festivities.
Registrants to this online workshop will receive a Baking Kit which comes with all the ingredients you will need.
Together with KrisFlyer and Mastercard, transform your KrisFlyer miles into an enriching experience.
The presenter, Magdalene See, is a trained baker who graduated top of her class at the Northwest Culinary Academy of Vancouver in 2011. She has worked under Chef Thierry Busset, regarded as one of the finest pastry chefs in the world, in his award-winning patisserie Thierry in Vancouver, Canada.
Now based in Singapore, Magdalene runs Whisk n Fold – a popular baking channel with over 60,000 followers across Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
- 12 December 2020, 3pm – 4pm
- Strawberry Shortcake Log Cake Workshop
- An oven is required for this workshop
- A Baking Kit will be delivered prior to the workshop and will contain all the ingredients and tools you need, except for these items which you will need to have at home: 1 standing or handheld mixer, 2 spatulas, 1 sift, 1 fork, 1 palette/butter knife, 1 saucepan, 1 pastry brush, and 1 measuring teaspoon
- Participants will get to enjoy a Mastercard promotion
- Terms & Conditions apply