Family time by Hong Kong waterfront
(10-12 Sep 2021)
Indulge in some quality family time at Kowloon Shangri-La for 2-nights.
With a choice of two spacious and elegantly appointed guestrooms close to each other or a set of connecting rooms, you wake up to the gentle embrace of silky soft sheets after a night of respite with your senses invigorated.
Whether you choose to enjoy your time in Tsim Sha Tsui East or stroll by the scenic waterfront, you will be able to relax your feet in our Horizon Club Lounge.
2-night stay at a set of connecting rooms or closely appointed rooms with access to Horizon Club Lounge.
- Stay period: 10-12 Sep 2021
- 75,000 KrisFlyer miles per redemption
- Package is for 2-night stay at Horizon Club Deluxe Room (a set of connecting rooms or 2 rooms close to each other)
- Maximum occupancy per room: 2 adults & 1 child under 12 years old only
- After successful redemption, an automated confirmation email from KrisFlyer will be sent to you, please kindly send an email with the voucher serial number and your last 4 digit of your KrisFlyer membership number to email@example.com to complete your reservations with the hotel.
Additional perks for redemption made through KrisFlyer Experiences
- Complimentary access to Horizon Club Lounge
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption is on a first-come, first served basis.
- The experience must be redeemed in full using KrisFlyer miles.
- Miles redeemed are non-refundable.
- Members can redeem multiple redemptions. 75,000 KrisFlyer miles will be deducted for each redemption.
- In case of no show at hotel on your chosen date, the redemption is deemed to be utilised. No alternative arrangement will be allowed as this redemption is only valid for your chosen date.
- This offer is not eligible to earn frequent flyer programme miles and Golden Circle Award Points.
- Golden Circle benefits are only applicable to member’s occupied room, for member and a maximum of one partner’s enjoyment.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- Guestrooms are for accommodation purposes only (except designated room packages). The hotel reserves the right to cancel bookings for non-accommodation purposes, including wedding parties and events.