Badminton Clinic with National Shuttler, Loh Kean Yew
For children 6 to 14 years old
KrisFlyer presents our very first badminton clinic, helmed by Singapore’s Men’s Singles Badminton Champion, Loh Kean Yew. Get the chance to meet and train alongside your local badminton hero in this hour-long interactive session. Enjoy the opportunity to witness his swift movements and strong strokes up-close, as well as a dedicated time to get tips on improving your game, take photos and get an autographed memorabilia after the session.
Loh made his first Major Games appearance when he was 18 years old, representing Singapore at the 2015 Southeast Asian Games. Today, he is the first and only Singaporean to win the World Championships title in badminton, and recently broke the record for Singapore’s highest ever world ranking placement for Men’s Singles in history. Loh now represents Singapore as the country’s No.1 Men’s Singles Badminton player.
Designed to be fun and interactive, this experience is open to badminton enthusiasts of all skill levels, aged 6 to 14 years old. Sign up for an intimate and light-hearted training session with Loh Kean Yew and a team of former national badminton players, followed by an exclusive informal Q&A, photo taking and autograph session. Limited slots available.
Photo Credits: Andy Chua/SNOC
- Date, Time: 12 November 2022, 2pm to 3pm
- 15,000 KrisFlyer miles per participant
- This session is only open to children aged 6 – 14 years old.
- Participants are required to bring their own badminton racket(s).
- The 1-hour experience will comprise of the following:
- Badminton Clinic by Loh Kean Yew and coaches
- Informal Q&A
- Photo Taking and Autograph Session
- Registration opens 15min before the session.
- A confirmation email will be triggered immediately upon successful redemption.
- Court rules and regulations below apply.
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption is on a first-come, first- served basis.
- This experience must be redeemed in full using KrisFlyer miles.
- Miles redeemed are non-refundable.
- Members can make multiple redemptions. 15,000 KrisFlyer miles will be deducted for each redemption.
- Court rules and regulations:
- Masks are optional, but are recommended when not playing on the court.
- Only non-marking soles (no dark-colored soles) are allowed.
- No outside food and drinks, except water, are allowed into the facility.
- Due to the capacity limit, parents and spectators are not allowed inside the facility, and are advised to return after the session or wait outside the hall.
- Only one (1) Singapore Airlines, Li-Ning or unbranded merchandise is allowed per person to be autographed by Loh Kean Yew.