Introduction to Homebrewing Craft Beer
Specially curated for those who are keen to learn how to brew craft beer at home, this workshop will share the necessary steps, tips and tools to help you get started. Learn how to brew refreshing cold beer for your own consumption, right out of your kitchen.
Together with KrisFlyer and Mastercard, transform your KrisFlyer miles into an enriching experience.
Members will receive a specially assembled Starter Kit from HomeBrew Co-Op that includes all the essentials for homebrewing craft beer, such as dry malt extract, hops and yeasts, and boiling pot, to maximise your experience of brewing your very own first small batch of craft beer at home.
At the end of the fermentation process, you will bottle your batch of craft beer and get to taste your first special brew in about two weeks.
Not only do you get to brew your own beer, you will also learn how to appreciate craft beer during this workshop. A bottle of Lion Brewery craft beer will be sent to participants.
- 24 October 2020, 3pm – 5pm
- Introduction to Homebrewing Craft Beer
- Types of equipment and ingredients for homebrewing craft beer
- Sensory approach to different hops and malts
- Hands-on guide to homebrewing
- Craft beer tasting
- 16,000 KrisFlyer miles per participant
- A link to join the online session will be sent separately
- Participants will get to enjoy a Mastercard promotion
- Terms & Conditions apply
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The online experience must be redeemed in full using KrisFlyer miles.
- Miles redeemed are non-refundable.
- Members can redeem multiple tickets. 16,000 KrisFlyer miles will be deducted for each redemption.
- Members must be 18 years or older to join the workshop.
- All homebrewing activities must be carried out in the homes of the participant.
- Any homebrewed beer produced cannot be sold and must be for personal consumption.
- After successful registration where miles are deducted, each member will be sent an email with the details of how to join the online session. This email will be sent at least 7 days before the online session.
- Each member will be sent a Starter Kit, which includes a 2 gallon glass jar, a stick-on thermometer, a hydrometer with test tube, 3 PET bottles, a pack of Enzybrew 10 detergent, a bottle of Morgan’s sanitiser, a pack of carbonation drops, a pack of dry malt extract, a pack of hops, a pack of yeast, a stainless steel boiling pot, a mixing spoon, a bottle of 330ml of Lion Brewery Straits Pale Ale, and an instruction sheet.
- Starter Kits will be sent to members at least 1 day before the session.
- Starter Kits can only be delivered within Singapore.
- A minimum of 10 participants is required per session, otherwise the session will be cancelled, and miles refunded.
- By participating in this KrisFlyer Experience, each Participant consents that any and all personal data he/she submits including his/her and his/her nominated companion’s names, KrisFlyer membership numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, contact numbers may be collected, used, disclosed, or otherwise processed by SIA for the purposes of administrating the KrisFlyer Experience.