Sonnets and Semillon at the iconic Sydney Harbour
15 March 2023
Experience the magic of Shakespeare and handpicked Hunter Valley wines at this exclusive event by Bell Shakespeare and Tyrrell’s Wines.
Bell Shakespeare is known for modern interpretations of Shakespeare's works. Tyrrell’s is an award-winning Hunter Valley winemaker with a 160-year history establishing Hunter Valley Semillon as one of the world’s iconic wine styles.
At this exclusive KrisFlyer event, you'll have the chance to experience some of Bell Shakespeare’s favourite Shakespeare sonnets performed by their talented actors paired with a delicious selection of wines handpicked by fourth-generation generation winemaker and Managing Director, Bruce Tyrrell AM.
Together with KrisFlyer and Mastercard, transform your KrisFlyer miles into an unforgettable and inspiring night.
- Experience Shakespeare's timeless and borderless works with Sydney's iconic Harbour as the backdrop.
- Enjoy award-winning Tyrrell's wine from the Hunter Valley, handpicked by Bruce Tyrrell AM.
- 20% off Bell Shakespeare's first production of 2023 and 10% off Tyrrell's wine ordered on the night for Mastercard cardholders.
- 6:30 - 8:00pm Wednesday 15 March 2023 at Walsh Bay, Sydney.
- 16,000 KrisFlyer miles per person.
- This experience is only suited for attendees over 18 years old.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon successful redemption. Your ticket will be emailed to the registered email address in your KrisFlyer profile within one week of the event date.
- Please write in to email@example.com for any enquiries.
- Terms & Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The experience must be redeemed in full using KrisFlyer miles.
- Miles redeemed are non-refundable.
- Members can redeem multiple tickets for additional attendees. 16,000 KrisFlyer miles will be deducted for each redemption.
- Redemptions close 01 March 2023.