Modern Thai Fine Dining
at Sra Bua by Kiin Kiin
Located in the heart of Bangkok at Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, one-Michelin-star restaurant Sra Bua by Kiin Kiin offers a true culinary adventure experience featuring modern Thai-inspired cuisine with an exciting contemporary twist. Look forward to intriguing cuisine such as a curry served with the texture and temperature of ice cream and bites of lobster in gelatinous pearls in a rich Tom Yam broth.
Together with KrisFlyer and Mastercard®, transform your KrisFlyer miles into a moving and spectacular experience with family and friends.
Expect 9 invigorating dishes on your KrisFlyer-exclusive lunch menu, beginning with street food canapés, to name a few; soy meringue; Pad Krapow Squid, Chicken Satay and followed by Red Raw Prawn Carpaccio; the refreshing Five-Spice Duck Consommé; the signature frozen red curry with lobster. Finishing your meal with a refreshing serving of Rhubarb Soup with Pandan Ice cream and Financier.
View the full menu here.
- For reservations from 1 Feb to 31 Dec 2023, from Monday – Friday (12 to 3pm), subject to restaurant’s availability.
- 27,000 KrisFlyer miles for 2 diners.
- This dining experience is only available for diners above 6 years old.
- Reservations must be made at least 5 days in advance.
- After redemption, please contact Guest Service Centre by calling +66 2162 9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation with the following details: i) Name, ii) Contact Number, and iii) Reservation Date and Time.
- Please write in to email@example.com for any enquiries.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- This Experience must be redeemed in full using KrisFlyer miles.
- Members may make multiple redemptions. 27,000 KrisFlyer miles will be deducted for each redemption.
- The menu is fixed for each dining session and the restaurant is unable to accommodate dietary restrictions. Customisation of menu will not be available.
- Guests are requested to dress elegantly. Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers and closed shoes. Please do not wear sports or athletic garments, slippers or sleeveless T-shirts.
- The restaurant is suitable for children aged six and above. We request parents to ensure that their children are dressed appropriately.
- Reservations must be made at least 5 days in advance
- Reservations must be made by 31 December 2023. In case of no show, the redemption is deemed to be utilised. No alternative arrangement will be allowed.