Breakfast in the Wild at Singapore Zoo
16 June 2023
For 1 Add-on Pax
Kickstart an adventurous family day at Singapore Zoo with a unique dining experience designed to inspire a love for wildlife at Ah Meng Terrace. Savour a scrumptious planet-friendly breakfast buffet in the company of the zoo’s wildlife ambassadors and their keepers. As part of wildlife and planet protection efforts, Ah Meng Terrace uses only sustainably-sourced palm oil and serves Owa Coffee, which uses beans grown in a wildlife-friendly manner in Indonesia.
Look forward to photo opportunities with animal ambassadors such as the Tamandua, Coatimundi, Macaw or Orangutans during your breakfast in the wild.
Together with KrisFlyer and Mastercard, transform your miles into an unforgettable experience.
- 90min breakfast buffet including a 30min Animal Appearance session.
- All food items served at Breakfast in the Wild do not contain pork or lard. Vegetarian options are available.
- Exclusively for KrisFlyer members, enjoy free admission to the zoo and go on a specially curated walking tour after the meal.
- All participants will also receive an animal plush toy souvenir.
- Specially for Mastercard card holders, enjoy 10% off retail purchases at the Singapore Zoo Gift Shop on the day of the event.
- Date: 16 June 2023, Friday
- Time: 9am to 10.30am (Animal Appearance: 9.30am to 10am)
- 8,000 miles for 1 add-on pax
- This experience can be redeemed for 1 adult and 1 child at 16,000 miles here.
- You will receive a confirmation eDM upon successful redemption. Details of event will be provided in a follow-up email closer to date of event.
- Please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org for redemption enquiries.
- Terms & Conditions apply
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption is subject to availability at the point of reservation, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Miles redeemed are strictly non-refundable.
- The experience must be redeemed in full using KrisFlyer miles.
- Members can make multiple redemptions. 8,000 KrisFlyer miles will be deducted for each redemption.
- We are unable to accommodate special requests or dietary restrictions due to the nature of this experience.
- All seatings are on first-come-first-served basis; we seek your kind understanding that we do not accept preferential seating requests.
- Appearances of the wildlife ambassadors are not fixed, and are subject to rotation, weather and animal conditions.
- In case of no show, the redemption is deemed to be utilised. No alternative arrangement will be allowed.