Batik Motif leather cardholder workshop with bynd artisan
The story of Bynd Artisan is inextricably tied to the lives of our master craftsmen and to the legacy of our founding company, which spans a period of over 70 years today.
Today, the company’s spirit of artisanal excellence lives on through their work. This holds true even as digital convenience becomes throwaway and immediacy turns into impermanence. It is with today’s thinkers, dreamers and doers that we hope to share the remarkable output of some of Singapore’s greatest practicing craftsmen.
Together with KrisFlyer and Mastercard, transform your KrisFlyer miles into an enriching experience.
This 3-hour workshop teaches basic skills and techniques (i.e grain direction, cutting and skiving) of handling leather. All materials and tools are provided. No prior experience is required.
Create your limited-edition cardholder with a piece of European-sourced natural grained leather that features the unique Singapore Airlines batik motif pre-stamped on to the leather.
The batik pattern extends on to a reusable canvas sleeve exclusively designed for this workshop experience to pair with your handmade creation.
- Workshop booking dates: 1 January - 31 July 2022.
- 10,000 KrisFlyer miles per participant.
- All workshops will be conducted at Bynd Artisan Holland Village Atelier, 44 Jalan Merah Saga #01-54.
- You will receive an email confirmation with a serial number upon successful redemption.
- Please email email@example.com with your confirmation email to book your workshop date AFTER redemption.
- Participants enjoy 10% off selected items when paying with Mastercard. Discount will only apply to purchases made on the day of workshop.
- Shop in-store with Kris+ to earn and redeem KrisPay miles.
Terms & Conditions:
-Redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis.
-The online experience must be redeemed in full using KrisFlyer miles and workshop must be completed by 31 July 2022.
-Miles redeemed are non-refundable.
-Members can redeem multiple tickets. 10,000 KrisFlyer miles will be deducted for each redemption.
-Class sizes are not fixed (depending on sign up rate).
-Redemption confirmation does not infer a booking; participants must Bynd Artisan at firstname.lastname@example.org with confirmation email to book a workshop date AFTER redemption.
- You will also be asked to pre-select your preferred leather colour (choice of Black, Dark Blue, Grey, and Pink) with the batik motif pre-stamped. Choice of the colour of the leather is subjected to availability and first-come-first-serve basis.
-Strictly no changes to the leather colour can be made before or on the day of the workshop once you have confirmed your colour choice.
- Serving of light refreshments during the workshop is subject to prevailing government safe distancing guidelines.
-10% discount with Mastercard is not applicable for name personalisation, sale items, collaborators' items/workshops, Bynd Artisan workshops.
-Name personalisation is not included in the stated price of the workshop payable in KrisFlyer miles. Attendees will have to make an additional payment of SGD 30.00 at Bynd Artisan Holland Village if they wish to have their item name personalised.