Degustation Dinner for 2 Pax
at Chez Kai
22 October 2022
Chez Kai, a former private dining venue helmed by a Singaporean chef, is the first restaurant in Singapore to serve up Franco-Chinese cuisine. Started in April 2022, the restaurant made its home in a heritage shophouse set in the edge of Geylang.
At the helm of the kitchen is Chef Yeo Kai Siang who trained in Le Cordon Bleu Paris and has cut his teeth in Michelin establishments such as Les Climats in France and L’Enclume in the United Kingdom.
Chef Yeo and his young and dynamic service crew share a common vision of offering a customised, approachable style of service, which they term the “private dining style of service”.
Together with KrisFlyer and Mastercard, transform your KrisFlyer miles into an enriching experience.
Enjoy a 7-course dinner menu, paired with a glass of prosecco. The menu is themed according to the 24 solar terms of the Chinese Calendar. This dining experience will feature Franco-Chinois dishes that are subtly and intelligently crafted, striking a nice balance of flavours and showing exceptional finesse with traditional Chinese ingredients.
View the full menu HERE
- Date: 22 October 2022
- Time: Seating at 7pm or 7.30pm
- 28,000 KrisFlyer miles for two diners
- This dining experience is only available for diners above 12 years old.
- A confirmation email will be triggered immediately upon successful redemption.
- Chez Kai’s team will get in touch with diners to provide exact dining time and venue one week prior to the scheduled dining date.
- Wine pairings are available for purchase during the event, payable only via Mastercard cards.
Terms & Conditions:
-Redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis.
-The experience must be redeemed in full using KrisFlyer miles.
-Miles redeemed are non-refundable.
-Members can redeem multiple tickets. 28,000 KrisFlyer miles will be deducted for each redemption.