Chocolate Appreciation and Truffle making workshop
26 June 2021, 2.30pm
*For Singapore Residents only
Indulge in the world of artisanal chocolate through this introductory workshop with Fossa Chocolate and learn the techniques of differentiating good chocolate from the mediocre through a guided tasting session.
Through this engaging workshop, you will gain a better appreciation of chocolates and their rich history. Also, get a glimpse of how chocolate in its purest form is being made in our factory here in Singapore!
Next, get hands on in the chocolate truffle segment. Suitable for beginners, our friendly makers will guide you in handcrafting your very own truffles out of quality ingredients.
Together with KrisFlyer and Mastercard, transform your KrisFlyer miles into an enriching experience.
Learn the art of chocolate appreciation & get hands on experience in customising your own truffles! Hosted by the makers behind Fossa Chocolate, you’ll also get to hear personal stories behind the brand, understand flavour inspirations & experience what goes on behind the scenes through an exclusive factory tour.
- 26 June 2021, 2.30-4.00pm
- 10,000 KrisFlyer miles per redemption
- Workshop kits will be delivered prior to the session
- Participants enjoy 5% off online orders at Fossa Chocolate when paying with Mastercard. Promo ends 10 July 2021
- You will receive an email confirmation from KrisFlyer Experiences immediately upon successful redemption
- A form for participants to indicate their preferred delivery address AND a link to join the online session will be sent separately via email
- This will be sent at least 7 days before the respective session
Terms & Conditions:
-Redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis.
-The online experience must be redeemed in full using KrisFlyer miles.
-Miles redeemed are non-refundable.
-Members can redeem multiple tickets. 10,000 KrisFlyer miles will be deducted for each redemption.
-Workshop kits can only be delivered within Singapore.
-Workshop kits will be sent to members at least 1 day before the session.
-Participants will need to prepare some basic kitchen equipment (e.g. pot, stove, spoon etc) that will not be included in the workshop kit. A separate email will be sent prior to the workshop to provide you with more information.
-A minimum of 10 participants is required per session, otherwise the session will be cancelled, and miles refunded.