Pet Treats Workshop -
Create a Satay and Nasi Lemak Treat for your Furkid
Indulge your furkid with a pet-friendly version of Singapore’s favourite breakfast, satay and nasi lemak, made lovingly by you.
Learn the basics of baking a pet-friendly treat with In Good Thyme, a Singaporean pet bakery that uses only naturally-derived ingredients. Hand-make a guilt-free delight using ingredients and tools that are easy to find in every kitchen. No prior cooking or baking experience is required.
As an extra treat, your furkid is welcomed to join you at the workshop.
Together with KrisFlyer and Mastercard, transform your KrisFlyer miles into an enriching experience.
- Bring home your own pet-friendly satay (satay “sauce” included), made with chicken or pork, as well as a nasi lemak set, complete with egg, “rice”, achar, and sambal.
- You will also pick up some nifty tricks on how to recreate human dishes with dog/cat friendly ingredients.
- Specially for Mastercard card holders, enjoy up to 15% off selected items purchased during the day of the workshop. T&Cs apply.
- Available for booking until 31 January 2024
- Workshops are conducted on Saturdays (between 2-6pm) or Sundays (between 10am-1pm). For other timings, please get in touch with In Good Thyme
- 7,000 miles per participant
- Workshop duration: approximately 90 minutes
- You will receive a confirmation email after successful redemption. After redemption, please WhatsApp In Good Thyme at +65 80280151 with your redemption serial number and last 4 digits of your KrisFlyer membership number to book your workshop date.
- Please write in to email@example.com for queries on this experience.
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption is subject to slot availability at the point of reservation, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Miles redeemed are strictly non-refundable.
- The experience must be redeemed in full using KrisFlyer miles.
- Members can make multiple redemptions. 7,000 KrisFlyer miles will be deducted for each redemption.
- In case of no show, the redemption is deemed to be utilised. No alternative arrangement will be allowed.
- Mastercard discount as follows: 15% off standard cakes and fresh item pre-orders (to be fulfilled within the next two months, subjected to store opening hours), 10% off gift cards (6-month validity) and 8% off in-store items (including non-food items, subjected to stock availability).
- Dogs and cats are allowed to accompany members to the workshop, but please ensure they are diapered/in a pram or carrier and are sociable/friendly with other dogs/cats and other workshop participants.
- A lead time of minimally 7 days is required for any workshop booking.
- Requests for substitution of ingredients must be made directly with In Good Thyme. Please message In Good Thyme via WhatsApp at +65 8028 0151 before redemption for any requests.
- Rescheduling of confirmed booking(s) is subject to availability and a penalty fee of S$20 may be imposed by In Good Thyme for changes made within three days of the workshop date.
- Minimum of 2 participants is required to start a class, maximum of 4 participants per class.