Private Dining for 2 pax
23 October 2022
Meet Singaporean Chef Ethan Khoo, who stands by a ‘borderless’ approach to food. Having worked at multiple award-winning restaurants in Singapore and New Zealand, Chef Ethan conceived Kanves as a creative outlet to express his culinary identity and as an extension of his personality. At Kanves, you can look forward to a down-to-earth menu inspired by global flavours and cultures, for you and your loved ones.
Together with KrisFlyer and Mastercard, transform your KrisFlyer miles into an enriching experience.
Experience Chef Ethan’s globally influenced, contemporary 8-course dinner menu in an intimate and personable private dining space, with a menu that is curated specially for KrisFlyer members. View the full menu HERE
- Date: 23 October 2022
- Time: 7.30-10.30pm
- 24,000 KrisFlyer miles for two diners
- This dining experience is only suited for diners above 12 years old.
- Diners will be seated around a single dining table for this experience.
- A confirmation email will be triggered immediately upon successful redemption.
- Dinner will take place at Hazel Park Terrace in Bukit Panjang precinct. Kanves’ team will get in touch with the diners to provide the exact address one week prior to scheduled dining date.
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The experience must be redeemed in full using KrisFlyer miles.
- Miles redeemed are non-refundable.
- Members can redeem multiple tickets. 24,000 KrisFlyer miles will be deducted for each redemption.
- Dinner starts promptly at 7.30pm.
- Seats are limited to a maximum of 8 people per dining session.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own drinks and there will be no corkage charges.
-Private dining menu is fixed for each dining session and Kanves is unable to accommodate dietary restrictions.
- Each redemption is valid for a dining experience for 2 people. Additional paying guests will not be entertained.
- Each redemption is only valid for the dining experience on the above-mentioned date and only valid for dinner.
- In case of no show, the redemption is deemed to be utilised. No alternative arrangement will be allowed.