Thoughtful Dining at
Kausmo by Les Amis Group
for 2 Pax
12 November 2022
Derived from the word “Cosmos” - a system of thought, Kausmo by the Les Amis Group promotes thoughtful living by challenging food norms that bring about unnecessary wastage.
They utilise aesthetically filtered fruits and vegetables that could be oddly-shaped, oddly-sized, overstocked or overripe. They also champion underrated cuts of meat, seafood from small farming communities in regional waters, as well as forgotten edible weeds and flowers.
Together with KrisFlyer and Mastercard, transform your KrisFlyer miles into an enriching experience.
Enjoy an exclusive, holistic & thoughtful 8-course Carte Blanche dinner experience in a warm & cosy space. Based on the availability of produce from our importers and farmers, guests will be served dishes that combine European techniques with Asian influences.
This meal experience comes with a complimentary glass of wine or flight of 3 kombuchas.
View a sample menu HERE. Do note there is no fixed menu as dishes are created based on availability of produce. The main course served during this event will be a beef item.
- Date: 12 November 2022
- Time: 7pm to 10pm
- 32,000 KrisFlyer miles for two diners
- To ensure the experience starts on time, we kindly request all guests to be punctual.
- This dining experience is only available for diners above 12 years old.
- A confirmation email will be triggered immediately upon successful redemption.
- You will also receive an email from the Kausmo team closer to the event date.
- Terms & conditions apply
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The experience must be redeemed in full using KrisFlyer miles.
- Miles redeemed are non-refundable.
- Members can redeem multiple tickets. 32,000 KrisFlyer miles will be deducted for each redemption.