Kombucha Brewing Workshop
20 July 2021, 10.00am
*For Singapore Residents only
Heard a lot about kombucha and would love to try brewing your own?
Learn from the experts at Craft & Culture, Singapore's number one kombucha brewery! With over 20 years of fermentation experience, hear more about how to prevent mould from forming and how to brew tasty and delicious kombuchas the right way!
We will explore the science and chemistry behind working with live cultures to make fermented drinks, understand the benefits of probiotics, as well as learn important tips for achieving a safe and delicious brew.
Together with KrisFlyer and Mastercard, transform your KrisFlyer miles into an enriching experience.
This workshop will cover:
- Why bacteria is important
- How bacteria aids in good health
- What fermentation and probiotics are
- Sterile techniques to prevent the formation of harmful microbes that could jeopardize your brew
- What makes kombucha special
- Basics of kombucha brewing
- Participants will get a Starter Kit containing your very own Scoby Culture, recipe, instruction guide, raw materials and container to make your own Kombucha.
- 20 July 2021, 10am-12pm.
- 11,000 KrisFlyer miles per participant.
- Enjoy $5 off their next workshop or 10% off their next purchase with min spend $39 at Craft & Culture when paying with Mastercard.
- You will receive an email confirmation from KrisFlyer Experiences immediately upon successful redemption.
- A form for participants to indicate their preferred delivery address AND a link to join the online session will be sent separately via email.
- This will be sent at least 7 days before the respective session.
Terms & Conditions:
-Redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis.
-The online experience must be redeemed in full using KrisFlyer miles.
-Miles redeemed are non-refundable.
-Members can redeem multiple tickets. 11,000 KrisFlyer miles will be deducted for each redemption.
-Workshop kits can only be delivered within Singapore.
-Workshop kits will be sent to members at least 1 day before the session.
-Participants will have to prepare basic kitchen utensils and ingredients like water, sugar, tablespoons and have access to a stove.
-Multiple attendees per account are not allowed.
-Recording of sessions and sharing of class materials for dissemination is strictly not allowed.
-A minimum of 15 participants is required per session, otherwise the session will be cancelled, and miles refunded.