Mobile Photography Workshop
Specially curated for those who rely on their mobile phones to capture life’s moments. This photography workshop focuses on the camera that’s always with us — our mobile phone — and how we can get the most out of this visual storytelling device.
Led by photographer Scott A. Woodward, who has photographed cover features for SilverKris and whose pictures feature regularly in international publications. He has over two decades of experience as a photographer and been twice honoured by Luerzer's Archive as one of the "200 Best Advertising Photographers Worldwide" and chosen by Nikon as “One of Asia’s Finest Photographers”.
Together with KrisFlyer and Mastercard, transform your KrisFlyer miles into an enriching experience.
Scott will share his creative journey and insights, tips, tricks and hacks to get the most out of your camera phone and move your mobile photography from good to great.
Participants will enjoy a hands-on experience where they can learn how to post-process and retouch some of Scott’s mobile photographs (portrait and landscape).
- 20 September 2020, 3– 4pm
- 3,000 KrisFlyer miles per participant
- An email with the link to join the online session has been sent to all participants on 17 September 2020. This email is sent to the email you have registered in your KrisFlyer account.
- Participants will get to enjoy a special Mastercard promotion :
- 20% off any size canvas print or 20% off a photo book at FotoHub
- More details on the promotions will be shared with participants after sign up
- Terms & Conditions apply
Terms & Conditions:
-Redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis.
-The online experience must be redeemed in full using KrisFlyer miles.
-Miles redeemed are non-refundable.
-Members can redeem multiple tickets. 3,000 KrisFlyer miles will be deducted for each redemption.
-After successful registration where miles are deducted, each member will be sent an email with the details of how to join the online session. Members are to follow the instructions on the email to join. This email will be sent 5 days before the online session.