Lavender and Matcha Nama Chocolates Workshop
Nama chocolate, which originates from Japan, is a type of ganache made with cacao and fresh cream that is smooth, rich, and melt-in-your-mouth decadent.
This December, take your palates on a Japanese chocolate adventure. Make your very own Matcha and Lavender Nama Chocolates with local baker and TV presenter, Magdalene See, through this one hour online workshop, which requires no baking at all!
Registrants to this workshop will receive a Nama Chocolate Making Kit which comes with all the ingredients you will need to make these perfect chocolate squares.
Together with KrisFlyer and Mastercard, transform your KrisFlyer miles into an enriching experience.
The presenter, Magdalene See, is a trained baker who graduated top of her class at the Northwest Culinary Academy of Vancouver in 2011. She has worked under Chef Thierry Busset, regarded as one of the finest pastry chefs in the world, in his award-winning patisserie Thierry in Vancouver, Canada.
Now based in Singapore, Magdalene runs Whisk n Fold – a popular baking channel with over 60,000 followers across Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
- 6 December 2020, 3pm – 4pm
- Lavender and Matcha Nama Chocolates Workshop
- The Nama Chocolates will need to be refrigerated
- A Nama Chooclate Making Kit will be delivered prior to the workshop and will contain all ingredients and tools you need, except for the below items which you will need to have at home:
- 2 heat-proof metal or glass bowls
- 2 saucepans
- 2 spatulas
- 1 measuring cup
- 1 measuring spoon or tablespoon
- Participants will get to enjoy a Mastercard promotion
- Terms & Conditions apply
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The online experience must be redeemed in full using KrisFlyer miles.
- Miles redeemed are non-refundable.
- Members can redeem multiple tickets. 15,000 KrisFlyer miles will be deducted for each redemption.
- After successful registration where miles are deducted, each member will be sent an email with the details of how to join the online session. This email will be sent at least 7 days before the online session.
- Each member will be sent a Nama Chocolate Making Kit, which includes Dark and White Chocolates, Whipping Cream, Unsalted Butter, Matcha Powder, Honey, Dried Lavender Flowers, Cocoa Powder, Disposable Chocolate Pans and Parchment Paper.
- Nama Chocolate Making Kits will be sent to members at least 1 day before the session.
- Nama Chocolate Making Kits can only be delivered within Singapore.
- A minimum of 15 participants is required per session, otherwise the session will be cancelled, and miles refunded.
- By participating in this KrisFlyer Experience, each Participant consents that any and all personal data he/she submits including his/her and his/her nominated companion’s names, KrisFlyer membership numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, contact numbers may be collected, used, disclosed, or otherwise processed by SIA for the purposes of administrating the KrisFlyer Experience.