The Ritz-Carlton, Langkawi
for 3 Pax
Pamper yourself and a loved one with an island getaway on an exclusively chartered flight on Singapore Airlines to Langkawi, and indulge in a 4D3N stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Langkawi from 3 to 6 November 2022.
The resort is fringed by lush tropical rainforests and enjoys its own private cove and beach overlooking the crystal-clear waters of the Andaman Sea on the Island's southwest corner.
The Rainforest Deluxe rooms offer a spacious living area, and an oversized balcony with a daybed, dining table, and an unbeatable rainforest view. Connecting room is available upon request and subject to availability.
Together with KrisFlyer and Mastercard, transform your KrisFlyer miles into an enriching experience.
- Return flights in Economy Class on a Singapore Airlines-chartered plane for 3 travellers
- 4D3N accommodation at The Ritz-Carlton, Langkawi’s Rainforest Deluxe Room
- Two-way airport transfer
- Welcome dinner at Horizon with a specially curated menu
- Add-on activities, including Beachfront Yoga Sessions and Sunset Kayak & Paddle Board Tours, are available. Please click here for more information. Add-on activities must be paid for with a Mastercard.
- 3 to 6 November 2022
- Depart Singapore Changi Airport on 3 November, 10:30am
- Depart Langkawi Airport on 6 November, 5:30pm. Scheduled arrival in Singapore at 7:10pm.
- 280,000 KrisFlyer miles for 3 travellers.
- You will receive a follow-up email to fill in your personal details required to process your flight tickets, dietary requirements, as well as other information needed for fulfilment purposes. Please write in to email@example.com if you do not hear from us by 7 October 2022.
- View FAQs here
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Waitlist is not available for this experience.
- The experience must be redeemed in full using KrisFlyer miles.
- Miles redeemed are non-refundable.
- Members can make multiple redemptions. 280,000 KrisFlyer miles will be deducted for each redemption.
- All seating arrangements onboard the aircraft and room requests will be assigned on a first-come, first-served and best-effort basis.