In light of the current Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in Singapore, the Round-the-World Wine Walkabout event initially scheduled on 1 March 2020 will be postponed to a later date. Do stay tuned to this space for the latest updates.
All KrisFlyer miles will be refunded to members within the next 2 weeks.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
In our first-ever KrisFlyer Experience, join us on a Wine Walkabout where we bring you some of the most iconic wines from around the world.
Created with Robert Parker Wine Advocate, look forward to tasting the highest rated wines (rated RP90 to RP100) while exchanging tasting notes with visiting critics, producers, and aficionados just like you.
Together with KrisFlyer and Mastercard, transform your miles into an unforgettable day at one of the largest fine wine experiences of the year.
Look forward to an afternoon alongside world-renowned producers and reviewers as you savour several hundred of the world’s most elegant wines together. All attendees will also receive a complimentary 1-year subscription to RobertParker.com (worth USD99).
Be one of the first 30 KrisFlyer members with a KrisFlyer UOB credit card to redeem this experience and enjoy exclusive access to the "Torbreck: Star of Barossa” masterclass with Joe Czerwinski.
- 1 March 2020, 11am to 4pm
- Grand Pavillion Ballroom, Regent Singapore
- Early Bird reservations: 4,000 miles (redeem by 7 February)
- Regular reservations: 5,000 miles
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Visit our FAQs for more information
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The wine experience must be redeemed in full using KrisFlyer miles.
- Miles redeemed are non-refundable.
- Members can redeem multiple tickets. 5,000 KrisFlyer miles will be deducted for each redemption.
- All attendees must be of legal drinking age (18 years old) to be admitted to the event.
- After successful registration where miles are deducted, each member will be sent an email with a unique registration code. Members are to follow the instructions on the email to receive their ticket(s). This email will be sent approximately two weeks from the time of registration.
*See full Terms & Conditions