Get acquainted with the unique culture, history and cultivation of the fermented rice beverage known as sake. Our certified sake sommelier will explain the diversity of styles and taste profiles before embarking on a tasting session of three premium sakes specially curated from some of Japan’s most renowned artisanal breweries. Through this intimate online session, discover the huge flavour spectrum that is almost unrivalled in its food pairing abilities.
Together with KrisFlyer and Mastercard, transform your KrisFlyer miles into an enriching experience.
Savour three exceptional sakes: the International Wine Challenge Gold Winner - Mizubasho Junmai Daiginjyo SUI (180ml), Miyakanbai Junmai Daiginjo Kura no Hana (180ml) and Izumibashi-Junmai Nigori Tombo Sparkling (250ml). All sakes have been chosen for their exquisite quality, showcasing the allure of small batch artisanal brewing.
As part of the experience, the sakes will be paired with two sake glasses and accompanying tasting notes.
- 12 September 2020, 8pm – 9pm
- The History, Cultivation & Array of Sakes
- The Story of Three Sakes
- The Taste Profiles & Umami Flavours
- The Art of Appreciating Sake
- 8,000 KrisFlyer miles per participant
- A link to join the online session will be sent separately
- Participants will get to enjoy a Mastercard promotion
- Terms & Conditions apply
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The online experience must be redeemed in full using KrisFlyer miles.
- Miles redeemed are non-refundable.
- Members can redeem multiple tickets. 8,000 KrisFlyer miles will be deducted for each redemption.
- Members must be the legal drinking age of 18 years or older to join the session.
- After successful registration where miles are deducted, each member will be sent an email with the details of how to join the online session. This email will be sent at least 7 days before the online session.
- Each member will be sent a sake tasting kit, which includes three tasting-bottles of sake ranging from 180ml to 250ml, two sake glasses and tasting notes, for the online workshop.
- Sake tasting kits can only be delivered within Singapore.
- A minimum of 8 participants is required per session, otherwise the session will be cancelled, and miles refunded.