peat and age influence flavour
Indulge your passion for whisky with like-minded individuals from the comfort of your home, with an intimate whisky tasting session online. Curated specially with Diageo Rare and Exceptional, look forward to experiencing some of the best whiskies that Scotland has to offer.
Together with KrisFlyer and Mastercard, transform your KrisFlyer miles into an enriching experience.
The online session will be led by a whisky expert from Diageo Rare & Exceptional. This session will explore how the peat and age of the whisky influence its flavour.
As part of the experience, we’ll send you 20ml tasting bottles of 4 exquisite whiskies; Mortlach 26-year-old, Dalwhinnie 30-year-old, Benrinnes 21-year-old, Pittyvaich 28-year-old, accompanying tasting notes and introductory cards before the session..
- 31 July 2020, 8pm – 9pm
- History and types of Scotch whisky
- Background on the four tasting whiskies
- Tasting: How to nose and taste the whiskies
- Taste profiles and preferences on the format of drink
- 12,000 KrisFlyer miles per participant
- A link to join the online session will be sent separately
- Terms & Conditions apply
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption is on a first come, first served basis.
- The online experience must be redeemed in full using KrisFlyer miles.
- Miles redeemed are non-refundable.
- Members can redeem multiple tickets. 12,000 KrisFlyer miles will be deducted for each redemption.
-Members must be of legal drinking age of 18 years old to join the session.
- After successful registration where miles are deducted, each member will be sent an email with the details of how to join the online session.
- This email will be sent at least 7 days before the online session.
- Each participant will be sent four 20 ml tasting bottles of whisky for the online workshop.
- A minimum of 8 participants is required per session, otherwise the session will be cancelled, and miles refunded.