Wine and Cheese Tasting Workshop
For the wine and cheese lovers, this is a tasting session that is not to be missed. Through this experience, you get to savour wines from 5 different regions of France paired with a selection of 4 types of French cheeses. An expert sommelier from Shangri-La Hotel will take you through the tasting notes and explain how the pairings come together, highlighting lesser known and boutique wine producers.
Together with KrisFlyer and Mastercard, transform your KrisFlyer miles into an enriching experience.
A specially curated Tasting Kit containing 5 x 200ml mini bottles of French wines and 4 types of French cheeses is included in this experience.
5 mini bottles of wine: 1) 2011 Domaine Rolet, Vin Jaune from Jura, 2) 2016 Clos de l’Elu, Bastinage, Anjou Blanc from Loire Valley, 3) 2018 Domaine Delaporte, Sancerre from Loire Valley, 4) 2015 Clarendelle Rouge from Bordeaux (Limited Edition for Shangri-La Hotel), and 5) Trapadis, Vin Doux Naturel from Rasteau in Rhone Valley
4 types of cheeses: 1) Comté, 2) Camembert, 3) Crottin de Chavignon, and 4) Bleu d’Auvergne
- 5 December 2020, 8pm – 9pm
- Learn about French cheese and wine appellations systems
- Fundamental principles of cheese and wine pairings
- 15,000 KrisFlyer miles per participant
- A link to join the online session will be sent separately
- Participants will get to enjoy a Mastercard promotion
- Terms & Conditions apply
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The online experience must be redeemed in full using KrisFlyer miles.
- Miles redeemed are non-refundable.
- Members can redeem multiple tickets. 15,000 KrisFlyer miles will be deducted for each redemption.
- After successful registration where miles are deducted, each member will be sent an email with the details of how to join the online session. This email will be sent at least 7 days before the online session.
- Each member will be sent a Tasting Kit, which includes 5x 200ml mini bottles of wines and 4 types of French cheeses.
- Tasting Kits will be sent to members on the day of the session itself.
- Tasting Kits can only be delivered within Singapore.
- A minimum of 15 participants is required per session, otherwise the session will be cancelled, and miles refunded.
- By participating in this KrisFlyer Experience, each Participant consents that any and all personal data he/she submits including his/her and his/her nominated companion’s names, KrisFlyer membership numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, contact numbers may be collected, used, disclosed, or otherwise processed by SIA for the purposes of administrating the KrisFlyer Experience.