Wine and Cheese Tasting Workshop
For the wine and cheese lovers, this is a tasting session that is not to be missed. Through this experience, you get to savour wines from 5 different regions of France paired with a selection of 4 types of French cheeses. An expert sommelier from Shangri-La Hotel will take you through the tasting notes and explain how the pairings come together, highlighting lesser known and boutique wine producers.
Together with KrisFlyer and Mastercard, transform your KrisFlyer miles into an enriching experience.
A specially curated Tasting Kit containing 5 x 200ml mini bottles of French wines and 4 types of French cheeses is included in this experience.
5 mini bottles of wine: 1) 2011 Domaine Rolet, Vin Jaune from Jura, 2) 2016 Clos de l’Elu, Bastinage, Anjou Blanc from Loire Valley, 3) 2018 Domaine Delaporte, Sancerre from Loire Valley, 4) 2015 Clarendelle Rouge from Bordeaux (Limited Edition for Shangri-La Hotel), and 5) Trapadis, Vin Doux Naturel from Rasteau in Rhone Valley
4 types of cheeses: 1) Comté, 2) Camembert, 3) Crottin de Chavignon, and 4) Bleu d’Auvergne
- 12 December 2020, 8pm – 9pm
- Learn about French cheese and wine appellations systems
- Fundamental principles of cheese and wine pairings
- 15,000 KrisFlyer miles per participant
- A link to join the online session will be sent separately
- Participants will get to enjoy a Mastercard promotion
- Terms & Conditions apply